**BEFORE you place your order please email me (at least a month in advance is preferred) the future date of when your wedding is going to take place to ensure I have time slots available to preserve your flowers.
How to place your order:
1.)Once confirmed over email please place your down payment ($90) here and decide which product you would like your bouquet made into.
2.) I will send a detailed email regarding how to ship your bouquet to me, or local Drop-off if it's available
3.) Once you have decided on the product I will create a separate invoice for you to checkout individually.
Custom Orders will take up to 1-2 months to complete from the day I've received your flower bouquet. All Custom orders are Final and NON-REFUNDABLE, please make sure you read the detailed description before purchase.
- Drying your bouquet ($90 down payment)- In this process, I will carefully sort through your bouquet and trim down the stems before drying and preserving your bouquet. This process alone can take 2-3 weeks to ensure that the flowers are properly dried to preserve their lasting beauty.
- 10x10x3 inches flower block ($400)
- 8 x 9 x 2 inches HEXAGON flower block ($380)
- 6 x 6 x 2 inches flower block ($210)
- 8 x 6 x 2 Arch flower block ($260)
- 12 x 10 inches serving tray ($120)
- 3 inch tall Ring Holder- Crystal Pyramid ($50)
- Set of 2 coasters ($40)
- Oval Vanity Tray ($40)
- 6 inch round wall hanging ($60)
- 9 inch round wall hanging ($85)
- Rectangular/ Round Clutch ($98)
- Any item you see on my Website or Instagram @noahsgardencreation is available to be made into your custom order
- Additional shipping fee- depending on the weight and dimension of your final product, the shipping costs will differ.
Counter Culture ArtResin, non-toxic, FDA approved food safe
Words cannot describe the beauty that [****] creates... I am in awe. Originally I was blown away at the arrangements the florists had made for my wedding day, and I was honestly heart broken thinking about having to eventually toss the flowers. THANK GOODNESS FOR [****]! Her ability to delicately and beautifully preserve floral arrangements is unparalleled. Besides having [****] create my day-of wedding earrings, this was the best decision I made following the wedding. I requested a hexagon block, a ring holder, and a pair of earrings. Each piece is unique, gorgeous, and reminds me of the incredible day. Thank you, thank you, I will never ever stop thanking you for these treasures. I give [****] and this service my highest of recommendations for brides, absolutely ESSENTIAL for wedding day memories!!!
I love all of the items that I ordered. Kathy made a large tray, coasters, ring holder, and a pair of earrings. She did amazing. I love the functionality of of them all. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
I am so in love with Kathy’s preservation of my bridal bouquet. I ordered a tray, clutch, and small flower block. Each piece is unique and perfect. Kathy also threw a freebie ornament in my box in anticipation of the upcoming holiday season! Kathy was professional, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!